Sunday 6 November 2011

Nail Color ♥

I'd went to shopping with my friends during holiday and i got the nail color in TheFaceShop which I love them so muchhhhh! :-D

Here it is:


I simply love bright nail colors than dark nail colors. Last time I had bought so many nail colors and keep on change my nail colors but no one can let me so loyal to it until I found this. I had apply this nail colors many times and I keep on using them repeatedly. Maybe you all will think these two nail color are so normal but I really love them very much. :)

The nail polish that I wish to have is the crackle nail polish. It's cool! Let's see:



I'm thinking to buy myself one OPI crack nail color but it's damn expensive. If I'm not wrongly remembered, it costs RM 60 something. One of my friend who currently doing her studies in San Francisco had posted a picture of her crack nail color. She bought it at Sephora and it's OPI nail color. She told me the nail color cost 9.90 USD and she think the price of the crack nail color sold in M'sia is expensive than that of her place. So I'm thinking to ask her to help me buy one and bring back to M'sia for me because she is going to come back to M'sia in May next year. We shall meet that time. I'm looking forward to it! We are primary classmate and we went to different secondary school and also college. We didn't meet each other for ages already. We should not miss the chance to meet up. Haha! ^.-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home