Wednesday 16 November 2011

Lip Balm

I'm going to introduce a lip balm that I love it so much!  After I'd tried so many kind of lip balms and finally I found the one which I keep using it until now. 

--- Ta-daang ---

That is Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lip Moisturizer.
S Contain Super Hyaluronic Acid to effectively moisturize and hydrate lips.
S Continuous replenish moisture to keep lips moist and supple.
S Low-irritation. Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol, and colorant.

I apply this Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Lip Moisturizer throughout the day whenever i feel my lips are dry. Especially I will apply it every night before I go to bed.

After I apply this lip balm, it makes my lips moisturize and looks smooth. Most important thing is, it won't make me feel oily and sticky like the previous lip balm that I'd tried before. This is what I want! =)

Our lips need care for a smooth and moist condition which will make it looks more healthy and also enhances our look. A moist lips is the basic for making our lips to hold the lipstick color well. Without a good condition lips, we will not able to hold the lipstick color well. 

P/S: If you are in an air-conditioning space, do remember to put on some lip balm on your lips to make it moisturize. Reapply it if needed.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home